Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 1 and more eyes.....and my day.

So today was pretty long but pretty cool. Went to LA to go buy some vinyls at Poobah records. Then went on down to little Tokyo and ate some really bomb chicken katsu from Curry House.I also went on down to Anime Jungle and bought a PVC figure of the X-men Character named Psylocke to add to my figure collection. My poor MPD32 is not getting the attention it deserves since I havent had a chance to make any music. But its alright its only because I've been focusing on my classes and stuff. But I WILL be making a new track next weekend....assuming I don't have a mountain of hw to do. But anyway, I have been starting on Project 2 and the eyes we were supposed to do. We were supposed to do 2 different kinds of eyes. But this time around, one of the eyes (according to blackboard)had to be made of ONLY an art stroke that you create yourself in Ilustrator.For the second eye,we had to use the gradient mesh tool to color it, and to try to give its surface the look of a one of these materials: candy, glass, liquid or chrome. I chose to do chrome. Here are the results of both eyes:



In other news, We all turned in project 1 already, and I must say I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I ended up making a european deer crossing type sign but with Donkey from Shrek on top of it. It really does look like you would see a sign like this in the world of Far Far Away. Here was the final product:




Thats all for today. It's 1:11 Am as I type this. I should go get some z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment