Monday, February 15, 2010

Lots of eyes and a silhouette.

So I totally remembered that today our digital illustration class was supposed to make 2 eyes with additive and subtractive elements. I was so caught up in Project 1 and the seven sketches we have to do that I almost forgot about all the other stuff. (Not to mention we also have to start preparing stuff for Project 2 already!) It's almost overwhelming but regardless, I always pull through with a positive attiude and still managed to get my eyes in. I made a cool additive one, with aliens adding a new element to the eye I created. I then started subtracting elements out of my second eye and was very pleased at the egyptian-esque qualities that were coming out. I then made it brown to add to that egyptian aura that this eye was telling me. Here are the results:




I also have to post all the eyes we have been doing in class so far on here so here they are, including the alien eye and egyptian-esque one:



Speaking of preparing stuff for upcoming project 2, We had to make a silhouette of a picture that was taken of us. We also have to post this up here. This silhouette isn't the final product, but it will look A LOT better when it is finalized and finished with cool designs inside of it. Here's stage 1:



I guess that's about it. I finshed all the things I needed to do for Project 1 and this eye/silhouette stuff. Now I have to watch that Lynda.com video and finish 4 more sketches in my sketchbook. Oh yeah, I have to write about 30-40 things about myself huh? Dang this is going to be a long night.

1 comment:

  1. Might be a long night, but you're doing good work here! :-D Get enough Z's to stay awake in class and to drive safely!

    ReplyDelete