Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An eye in love and a morning exercize

Hello everyone, hope you all are enjoying your week. I'm going to keep this short today since I have a big Art History test on Thursday night that I MUST study for.(Its my primary focus compared to my other classes this week) But we had to make an eye with an appealing and meaningful pattern (it shouldn't just be nice to look at, but it should communicate something more about the eye). So I made a heart pattern in illustrator and came up with the eye you see below. It looks nice to look at, and it also communicates the message of being in love or infatuation.



This is something we did on Illustrator last Thursday using Kandinsky as an example. We had to make an absract representation of ourselves. It looks ok I guess though it kinda looks random in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment