Saturday, January 30, 2010

Long Day Today.

So today was pretty much a "get all your school supllies day". Went to the bank to withdraw some money then went to school. Got my art history book and my sketchbook that I need for Hill's class. Then went to Best Buy in Fullerton to go get that new Intuos 4 Wacom Tablet that came out. I wanted the medium sized one, but they didn't have it there but they told me that the one located in Orange did. But I took a break and went to my grandmas nieces house and chilled there for a little while. After that was over with and done I finally went to the Best Buy location in Orange and got that medium sized wacom tablet and satisfied my heart's desire. I then got some McDonald's and went home. Once I got home I opened up that badboy out of the box and I must say I am very impressed with the things it comes with and its interface. The new Intuos 4 wacom tablets have a more sleeker design and can accomodate right-handed or left handed people. It comes with the grip pen,a mouse,USB cable, The installation disc, and a pen holder that has a detachable bottom to reveal extra pen nibs. Since I have Windows 7 on my desktop I just plugged in the usb and all the drivers were read from the get go. I've been playing around with this thing for about an hour now. It feels a little wierd at first trying to get used to drawing ont his tablet but after about 5 minutes the designer in me kicked and it was almost second nature. So I tried out the tablet with Photoshop and I came up with this it looks pretty promising:


I look Junofied.




Oh yeah the tablet I bought looks like this.

Until next time, stay thirsty my friends.

1 comment: