Saturday, January 30, 2010

FIRST CONTACT.


Alright, here it goes. School at Cal State Fullerton has just begun and it feels pretty good. I was getting pretty lazy during winter break. But then BAM! all of a sudden I have a blogspot account.This was the result of having digital illustration class with Christian Hill. From what I've seen so far he seems to be a really nice guy who cares about his students, he knows when to have fun and when to work. But back on topic. I've never had a blog before or wrote in a diary for that matter. But I guess things were just meant to happen eventually. But now that I think of it, now is an opportunity to get more of my Graphic Design work and my Digital Illustration work out there with this thing. Hell, I'll even post my music producing sessions. But I guess I have a diary now to document what goes on in the day in the life of myself. Let me tell you a little bit about Mr. Borrayo. Even though I live in Anaheim and consider it my 2nd home, I am originally from LA County. The city of Downey to be exact. Lived there all my life until college.I also like anime alot. By looking at me, you would never think I would. I love experimental hip hop as well, I feel that the process of making music like that is very similar to how a graphic artist thinks up an out-of-the-box kind of concept. I'm in my beginning stages of being an experimental hip-hop producer as well, and if I can be great at Music and Graphic Art at the same time,I'll be a very satisfied man. So befriend me and leave a comment on my work. Tell me how cool it is or what can be fixed to make it look better.I guess I'll leave it at that.

P.S I'm an Angels fan and not a Dodgers fan.


FIRST CONTACT HAS BEEN MADE.

No comments:

Post a Comment