Monday, April 12, 2010

Some Updates

Wow haven't been on this thing since Spring Break. But I do have some new things to post up! I finished the completed version of my comic strip not too long ago and I've been busy trying to get used to digital painting on my wacom tablet. But here they are!I think I did a pretty decent job.




My completed Mickey Mouse Comic Strip.


Picture we had to digitally paint in class. Looks pretty decent since I have never digitally painted in my life.

We also had to try an imitate a famous artist's style when digitally painting a new set of eyes. I am pleased with how some of them came out. I tried to emulate the following artists: JC Leyendecker, Salvador Dali, Vincent Van Gogh, and Franz Marc.


My Franz Marc eye.


I know I was supposed to make a Rembrandt eye, but I couldn't find any good pics so I did a Vincent Van Gogh eye instead.


Salvador Dali eye.


J.C. Leyendecker eye

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Wanted you to know, that i'm going to make tattoo - this yours Savado Dali eye. Was searching for perfect eye for 3 years! And finally found it! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete